Saturday, May 22, 2010

Life's Bob A Bob

Photobucket

Phew
I'm Pretty Much Exhausted Mentally..
"FYST"
Seriously.. Whoever Can Crack That Abbreviation I'd Salute You
I'll Even Call You A King/Queen And Polish Your Shoes Everytime I See You

But Well.. As Much As I Even Hate To Think About It
Whatever I'm Programmed For , It's My Obligation To Only Obey
I Seriously Feel Like A Robot..

I Guess This Is Every Child's Responsibility
But I Can't Solely Put The Blame On Others When It Has Been Me To Blame From The Start..
Yeaup.. Life..

Bob A Bob

Photobucket

Adel
Photobucket

Haha =X And Harry .. xD Sorry Harry..
I Seriously Didn't NoticePhotobucket

Adel And Cat
Photobucket

URGH.. Having Some Difficulties Uploading The Photos... Nvm.. Will Continue Next Time

Sorry

By:
Shenn

No comments:

Post a Comment