Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Jester Smiles Even More

Photobucket

It Is The Greatest Gift I Could Ever Wish For =')
Friends

I Am Truly Blessed To Have Friends Such As Ya'll =)
Sandra (Your Name 1st Babe,Smexy.. Meet At Your Place After This Aite ? ) =P
Daniel ( Yes,Way To Go With The 20 Bucks You Placed In My Bag Bugger ) xD
Phoebeeee( You Adorable Sexy Friend Of Mine)
Shui ( Some1 Who Understands Me More Then I Do Bout Myself ) =)
Geraldinosaur, Evone =) ( You Should Really Bring You Awesome Car To KL, Hehehehehe )
Shu Jun ( Yes, I Confess That I Love You Too xD )
Vino ( My Friend Who Would Always Back Me Up No Matter What Shit )
Hua Yen ( Sad That You Couldn't Be Around ) =(
Chui ( I'll Come Cari You After My Assignments You Insomniac ) =P
Guan Tat ( Damn Miss Your Jokes )
Ng Lychee * Liji * ( The Person Who Always Greets Me With A Smile )
Mei Yi ( Don't Say I Don't Know Cause You Don't Know As Well ) =P
Paul ( Sifu, One Of These Days K, Potluck ) =)

And Last But Not Least

Adeline ( Tmrw, Dinner Ya ) =D

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment