Monday, May 2, 2011

My My

A Reflection Shot Of A Lid Of A Cooking Pot
Jeremy, Me And Alson
Photobucket

ASSIGNMENTS ! ! !
I Swear, I'm Getting Quite Tired Of It =\
And That's A Not A Good Thing..

Adeline.. Trying Hard To Give Me A Serious Face.. Heh

We Had Char Kuey Teow For Dinner Somewhere In Puchong
Pretty Good Though..

And Surprisingly, The Way It Was Prepared Was Actually Quite Hygienic
But I May Be Wrong..

Yet Again.. It Was Pretty Good..
Something Different
Photobucket

And On Another Day, I Had Dim Sum With My Family
Daym, I Really Am Craving For More Now
It May Be Expensive But It's Really Good
Photobucket

I'm Very Bad With Food.. So If You Ask Me For The Names Of Food I've Taken Pictures Of..
I'll Tell You Before Hand, I'll Say .. I'm Not Sure
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment