Thursday, August 25, 2011

EviaNaivE

Photobucket

& Here Are Some Of The Shots Taken At The KL Bird Park
Apparently One Of The Largest, Or If I'm Not Mistaken The Largest Free Flight Walk-In Aviary In The World

Located Somewhat Near The Tugu Negara And Taman Perdana
It Really Is Worth Visiting, Although The Entrance Fee May Be A Lil Pricey
It's RM20 For An Adult As Long As You Have Your MyKad With You

And Because Of The Trip To The Bird Park
I've Learned To Appreciate The Uniqueness Of The Various Types Of Birds Out There
Honest To God, Their Nice To Look At And Photograph Especially

Colourful And Adorable =D
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Somewhat My Favourite Shot
Photobucket


Photobucket

LiL Chicks
Photobucket


Photobucket

Argh, And I've Sent My Camera To The Canon Service Centre For Some TLC..
It's Been A While Since My Camera Has Gotten Some Special Treatment
Eep

By:
Shenn

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I didn't know that KL Bird Park have really cool birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are so great that I felt the urge to leave a comment.
    It is not so majorly edited (I supposed), yet very nice.
    Is it the new lens? Really love the depth of field! :D

    ReplyDelete